- Video interviews
- Talking head videos, etc.
The easiest thing you can do right now is something called a ‘Jump Cut’. This is a simple cut that transitions quickly and is ideal for removing repetitions, filler words and silences.
How to cut or trim your talking head video
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button
- Select the text where you want to cut the section of video
- The red highlighted text indicates the video is cut at that point
- You don’t need to verify or confirm the cut. If it’s highlighted red, it’s cut.
You can preview the video is deleted by replaying the video a few moments before the point of the cut.
Undo a cut or trim
To undo your cut, simply select the highlighted word or words again. When it’s no longer highlighted in red, it indicates that the cut is removed