The highlight is used for several reasons – for now it’s mainly used to start creating smaller snippets.
You may also use it to highlight any key parts of your videos that you may want to reference later on (so it stands out during editing).
How to highlight
- Make sure you’ve selected a color. The default is yellow.
- Drag to select your text. You must have a range selected for highlighter to work.
- Click on the highlight button.
- To remove highlight – select the highlighted region and click on the highlight button again.
- You can hide or show the highlights by clicking on the eye icon in the dropdown